We are pleased to announce the next topic for our monthly Lunch and Learn session will be titled ‘Simple, Secure, Cost effective offsite Backup & Proactively Protect your IT infrastructure’
To register please email your account manager or if you are currently not a customer email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place.
Location – SITS Group Offices, Cirrus House, 1 Berrymoor Court, Northumberland Business Park, Cramlington, NE23 7RZ
Time – 11am – 1pm
Date – Tuesday 4th April 2017
– 11:00 – Introduction, What is a Hybrid Backup Off Site Solution (HBOSS)? – Liam Holliday
– 11:15 – Veeam Introduction and Live demo of HBOSS – Ian Sanderson
– 11:35 – Veeam 9.5 What’s New – Ian Sanderson
– 11:55 – HBOSS Behind the scenes – Liam Holliday/Ian Sanderson
– 12:05 – Introduction to Proactively Protecting your IT infrastructure – Liam Holliday
– 12:10 – Live demo of Proactively monitoring the IT infrastructure – Ian Sanderson
– 12:30 – Customer reference
– 12:40 – Lunch/Networking
We have ran a series of these Lunch and Learn sessions now and it’s great to see familiar faces returning as well as new people joining each month, we are aiming to build a close knit technical community to share ideas between one another.
The Lunch and Learn sessions are usually hosted the 1st Tuesday of the month and we announce the topic approx. 3-4 weeks ahead.
If you would like to see any other events we have scheduled or past events we have ran please click the events link for our website: https://www.sitsgroup.com/category/news-and-events