SITS Group are holding regular lunch and learn sessions to introduce and give an overview of the various technologies that make up the SITS Group Portfolio.
The thirteenth session will be ‘Trend Deep Security – Security & Compliance challenges in the modern Software Defined Datacentre ’ on Tuesday, August 2nd, 2016 from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM (GMT)
Location : Cirrus House, 1 Berrymoor Court, Northumberland Business Park, Cramlington, NE23 7RZ
The Agenda for the day will look something like the below however as usual we want to try and keep these monthly sessions as informal as possible.
11:00 – Introduction – Phil Cambers – Commercial Director – SITS Group
11:05 – Stephen Porter – Senior Manager – Trend Micro
– Security & compliance challenges in the modern software defined datacentre
– Operational challenges of securing hybrid cloud environments
– VDI as part of your end-user security strategy
– Achieving operational benefits & removing complexity through integration
– Trend Deep Security Overview
12:30 – Lunch and Networking
Register here http://www.eventbrite.com/e/trend-deep-security-security-compliance-challenges-in-the-modern-software-defined-datacentre-tickets or call SITS Group on 0191 2500408 for more information